Thank you for visiting IAMVERGE. We want you to know that your privacy is important to us. Our customers are very important to us, and we strive to ensure your experience with IAMVERGE is one that you will want to repeat and share with your friends. Part of our commitment to you is to respect you and protect the privacy of the personal information you provide to us. The information below is designed to inform you of what information we collect, why we collect such information, and how we will use the information we collect.
Collection and Use of Information
In general, you may browse our Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. At various times, you may decide to provide us with personal information. You should know that we receive and may store all personal information (whether written or oral) that you provide to us through whatever means you provide to us such information (through our Website, via e-mail, over the telephone, etc.). Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and/or last name, home, billing or other physical address or email address as well as any information associated with the foregoing. In addition to your contact information, we may collect information about your purchases, billing address, shipping address, gender, occupation, birthdate, marital status, anniversary, interests, phone number or other contact information, and credit card information. We may combine the information you provide to us and over time we may combine such information with information that is publicly available, collected through data collection devices, and information that we receive from our partners, affiliates and other third parties.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
• Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request
• Confirm and track your order
• Respond to your inquiries and requests
• Compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy
• Prevent and detect fraud or abuse
• Improve our Website, service, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience
• Identify your product and service preferences
• Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior, and
• Contact you (via email, postal mail, or telephone) regarding products and services (of IAMVERGE or our partners) that we believe may be of interest to you.